Getting a custom paint work is easy and affordable!
Each of my airbrushing work is custom and because no two jobs tend to be previously exactly the same, rates will vary based exactly how much information is needed (i.e time invested) or if any niche paints are expected. Airbrush rates don't feature clearcoat prices, this really is quoted in addition. All costs consist of basic costs (only quality services and products used).
- Items to be airbrushed need to be in good condition, ideally prepared for paint.
- Guitars needs to be unstrung with removable parts removed.
- Where you are isn't a problem, anything else are transported properly and cheaply.
- I really do not do any smash repair works or one colour re-sprays.
(ie, I’m an airbrush artist, I’m not a smash repair center or an automotive squirt artist.)
- I don’t paint unpleasant photos (eg. pornographic)
- Ideal helmets to color are either black or white
They have to maintain reasonable condition and also an Australian Standards label stitched in to the liner!
Repayment may be created by cash, bank deposit credit card or paypal.
I really do perhaps not do aesthetic ideas.
Repayment for completed jobs must be built in full and all sorts of resources must have cleared before I'm able to release any products/artwork.